Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hello out there!

JJ told me recently that he had spent some time with mutual friends from college that I haven't kept in touch with. A few of them said they have looked at this blog, since he has a link to it on his page. Every once in a while I hear about people whom I would never expect to be checking out this blog, which, let's face it, is really only pictures of my kid. Well, for all of you out there who might not have seen these pics on my brother's page, I didn't want you to miss our favorite fall pics. And I'd love to hear from you! I'm pretty sure you can comment under "anonymous."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the bottom photo, Carson looks like he is saying, "Hey Ethan, see that cute baby girl over there? Let's go talk to her. You can be my wing man!"