Friday, March 09, 2007

Black Butte Exposition

For those of you who aren't from around here, Black Butte is a kind of touristy ranch in central Oregon. I won't give a lot of details, because I'll probably get them wrong, but there are lots of houses and condos there, and many of them can be rented out. They have a golf course, pool, etc. The ranch is named after this little mountain/hill below, called Black Butte. Renting the places is pretty pricey, but we have lucked out in that the family of one of my mom's former students liked her so much when she taught their son that they have "gifted" us a weekend there for a few years. It's a great time to relax, eat, watch movies, eat, take walks, eat, etc.Awwww. Aren't they cute?One of my favorite parts: the fire. Above the fireplace you can see our makeshift big screen TV made with a sheet, a laptop with a DVD player, Mike's speakers and a borrowed projector.
A rare moment when Carson is controlling his urges and not pressing all those tempting buttons.Awwwww. Aren't they cute?




Also check out this picture of Trent that Mike took last weekend.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Such great pictures...I feel like I was there (sort of). I especially like the one of Grandma, Auntie and baby boy. THAT, is a darn cute picture.

butters said...

Great Pictures Jen..
I also love the video.. what a cute little ghost you have. It was so fun having all the babies together last week, we'll have to plan another excursion soon.
Jenna