Thursday, April 12, 2007

And yet MORE backyard photos:

Really I just didn't have anything else to post, and evidently I tend to take more pictures in the backyard than anywhere else! These are from last week (was it?) when we had a couple really warm days. As my photog bro has mentioned, bright sunlight is not ideal for good photos, but wearing your new pair of shorts for the first time in spring IS.
I now also want to give a shout out to Auntie Carol and all her friends at the 911 center who apparently have a crush on Carson. HOLLA! "Who me?"
"I'll teach her to buy me white shoes!"


2 comments:

Steph said...

Even though I seem him all the time, I am just amazed at how fast he is growing. He looks more and more like a little boy and less like a little bebe. :) Also, his shorts are super-cute.

woosterweester said...

Gotta love the kid! I've meant to leave you a comment on this one several times, but Elisha catches me, and then she wants to leave a comment...and then she wants to see the Carson Black Butte Ghost clip...and then it's all down hill from there. Gotta snag a look-see while the girls are napping instead. Thanks for the updates!