Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Pics

We had a special treat last week when JJ came to town for his sister's wedding and graced us with his presence for a bit. He graciously fulfilled Trent's father's day wish and left an 8x10 of one of his sexy headshots. We put the picture on the fridge, and now occasionally Carson will walk by, point and say "Day-day!" But the cutest thing was when I looked over and saw Carson holding up his sippy cup to JJ's 2 dimensional mouth. He must have thought JJ was thirsty, I guess! We also got to hang out with Carrie a bit too, and see her adorable little boys. How was the wedding, guys? This was one of those moments where I was snapping like crazy to get a cool shot. I wish you could see his face a little better. Also, right after this, he tore a hole in the screen. Sigh.
Carson is NOT what you would call "a sleeper." There are many nights where he barely gets in 8 or 9 hours, which I hear is not normal. On this day, he fell asleep in the car earlier than I wanted him to take a nap. Usually when this happens, he wakes up when I bring him inside and set him down. But this time he was OUT! I couldn't do anything to wake him up. It was pretty cute, actually.
I'm sure his Daddy is so proud. Grandpa Roy calls it "booger-mining."

No comments: