A couple days ago I was blog hopping and stopped by one of Mike's blogfriends. I don't want to link to her page, because that might be creepy since she doesn't even know me. But she seemed like a cool girl/mommy whom I'd be friends with. (In fact, since she mentioned Roadhouse and Konditori, I think we live in the same town.) Anywhoo, I'm stealing a post idea I saw on her blog. Feel free to respond with your own answers. I'm hoping to post Trent's answers soon. :) Sorry about #8, Mom.
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Cody Corolla
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Heath Macademia
3.YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) J-Tom
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Black Tiger
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Tomje
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Pink DC
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Robert Quint
8. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Abercrombie Grapefruit
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Jo Laverne (seriously)
And for those of you who hop to the next blog if there are only words, here's a video. I will explain that Carson had an eventful day at his Grandma Tompkins--that's Mimi, who will be referred to in the clip. She got him a fish, whom he is sure is Nemo, even though they don't look that much alike, and he got a bonk on his head, which is par for the course with this guy. Please give no mind to the condition of the water in the bowl. I promise Nemo will get a cleaner home soon. I keep trying to sneak up on Carson and film him talking to Nemo, because it's really cute. He sings Happy Birthday to the fish quite a bit. When I got the camera out, he said "Smile, Nemo!" Also, at the end of the clip, he says "Bye Camera!"