Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Most of Christmas Day we spent in Newberg with the Tompkins and later that day with the Smiths too. Carson and I both got an almost-two-hour nap, and if you know me well, you know that was like a gift in itself! We also had a (sort of) white Christmas! I'm trying to get a few more pics from my sis-in-law that capture the moment better.

The gift for that day was Carson's new digital camera from Mimi and Grandpa Phil. Oh yes, you read that correctly! He got an "unbreakable" digital camera, complete with a little screen that shows the pictures after you take them. It is a hoot. Someone asked how many megapixels it has, and I think it's like .3. There will soon be a post spotlighting the pictures from his camera (because it comes with a USB cable so you can upload the pics) and you'll see our aspiring photographer's work.

1 comment:

Aj Schwanz said...

I would say the camera is *mostly* unbreakable: yay for the 'reset' button (although I would not recommend showing the toddler where the reset button is, or letting him see you push it in with a pen, lest he try to do it himself . . . repeatedly . . . leading to a heavily graffitied camera). :) I think you're going to have to have a post in the near future entitled "we spent most of the day in Dundee with Aj and Judah and the boys took pictures of each other and a bunch of adult crotch shots" because, let's face it, that's what you're going to get. Until July when you'll also find some nursing pictures on there - that's always fun when your bro-in-law is scanning through the pics. Yeah . . .