Thursday, February 12, 2009

This kid makes me laugh!

He makes me scream, cry, pull my hair out, practice my deep, calming breathing more than I've ever needed to in my life and drink my weight in coffee each day, but he really does make me laugh!
When he was really little, we were told many times that boys will make a gun out of just about anything--sticks, brooms, etc. That is true, but he will also make a microphone or megaphone out of just about anything. Including certain pieces of baby gear that may be lying around the house. Here he's yelling "HEY EVERYBODY!"


The other night when he was taking a bath we were singing songs and it became quite clear that he knows approximately 2 words to this song. The words he knows? "YES, SIR!" I wanted to be creative and type the Carson version in text at the bottom of the screen, but that would take to much time. See if you can decipher his lyrics!


12 comments:

Jo B. said...

I'll take a microphone over a gun any day! Love your song, Carson, YES SIR!
Gma JoJo

Peaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peaby said...

he likes the "shoot" part too...I think he wanted to shoot in the infantry, shoot in the cavalry AND shoot the artillery.

Becky said...

Now that's how you sing a song when you don't know the words...with confidence! Now if only he had his "megaphone" in hand when he sang this number.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Carson, you rocked that song. Also kudos to Jen for getting him on track and on key. Thankfully he doesn't get his musical abilities from his Dad.
- Michelle

Roy B. said...

OutSTANDING! You know, he seemed much more confident before you confused him with the actual words to the song. ;=)

Trista & Chris said...

Great post, awesome video! What a cute little showman you've got there.

sarah said...

I love it! Ethan enjoyed watching it with me. Of course he had to see his buddy more than once. One of these times, I'll have to video him watching one of his friends. It's so cute!

johnsonandjohnson said...

that's so sweet----Emily also enjoyed watching it with me.

Heidi said...

Oh man - that is so cute! I haven't heard that song in years - yay Carson!!

Jen said...

I usually sing that song just wrapped in a towel too:) So cute

Lyonslove said...

That is how I sing most songs, ask Kipp. (Not in a towel but not knowing the words.)

I love him singing into the breast pump!