Monday, August 23, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

Here's what happened. My sweet friend, Erin, who won the drawing, confessed that she really entered to be supportive, not out of her great love for the necklaces. She kept the Suubi necklace and told me to do whatever I wanted with the 2 silver necklaces. I decided the best thing to do would be to draw 2 more names! It tooke me a while to reprint all the names (I had thrown them away) and I was too lazy to video, so you'll just have to trust me. Thanks again SO much to everyone who entered! I know most of you, like Erin, were really doing it just to support me. :)
*
So, I'm pleased to announce that the winner of this Premiere Designs necklace is:
MYRNA JAGGER!
Those of you who know Myrna will no doubt be as thrilled as I am that she won! Nor surprised. She's a lucky type of gal.
And the winner of this stunning Cookie Lee necklace is:
RORY COOKMAN!
Haha! Rory my high school bff whom I saw once in 10 years, and now three times this summer and twice in 2 days. :) How perfect. And let's be honest...not just anyone could pull this off and I know she can rock it.
Congrats to the extra surprise winners!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SHUT.UP. I can't believe it! WooooHoooooooooooooooo! I have never won anything before! That's awesome!!! And you know I will wear the necklace with everything I own.:) Thanks Jen! Thanks Erin! Thanks Cookie Lee!:) (Do I need to have more of an acceptance speech prepared?:))

Nina said...

I really can't believe it!! I feel a little emotional (: I think of wearing this necklace as a dear memory of these days waiting for our sweet peanut. I feel really blessed! I love your family so much!!!!!!