Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm too tired to blog.

So here's some pics of things that have been keeping us busy:

Carson's t-ball games. He got to play pitcher one night! He did not like the feeling of the long catcher's gear between his legs. To reach a ball on the ground, he did a strange, awkward yoga pose. It was pretty humorous! Mom's Day party at preschool! Carson made my necklace and dipped my strawberry in chocolate. I promise he was more excited than he looks in this picture.

That's all I got. Lots of subbing this week, so I'm pooped! Have I mentioned how much I respect full-time working mothers?!?



2 comments:

Jo B. said...

You can post photos whenever you like! We love looking at our grandkids (and YOU too, of course).

woosterweester said...

Shout out to the working mom! Tired is just the tip of the iceberg, am I right? :) Here's to some relaxing summer days ahead.