Friday, July 13, 2007

Trent is 30!

Happy Birthday, Babe!
Yesterday Trent turned the big 3-0. We had a little family dinner, and as a great birthday present to both of us, we signed the papers to buy our first house! (We don't get the keys until next week.) In these pictures, don't forget that from HIS point of view, it says the numbers correctly.


Here's a little video that gives you a little taste of one of the things I love about my hubby: he isn't afriad to be silly with our son. In fact, I think he quite ENJOYS being silly! This was a bit of morning dance time the other morning after Trent's run.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh crap, I mean crud, I mean dang, I mean ERG. ANyhow, that is a funNY video!!! I love our little dancer and know we know where he gets his awesome moves from. :)