Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas

Here are some more pics from our Christmas. They are from Mike's cam, as you can tell by his experimenting with the self-portraits. I did not take a ton of pictures, and those I did take were not that stellar. But I will post some of mine soon. We were with my family on Christmas day and the 26th.


Slumber party at Grandma's means bathtime!

Tell us all about it, Jack.

Becky MADE that hat for Sydney!
Was it the holiday spirit, the warm fire or the Christmas Eve wine that made Trent extra affectionate? Let's just say it was a combo-effect.




















1 comment:

Lisa P said...

I love pictures of your family. If I ever meet them, I'm totally going to cross social boundaries because I feel like I already KNOW them. They will remember me as the girl who thought we were best friends!